Recertification to ISO 17100
In October 2016, we reaffirmed our working method of 20 years’ standing with recertification according to the current standard for language service providers.
We can therefore guarantee:
- suitably qualified project managers, translators and proofreaders
- continual training for project managers, translators and proofreaders
- confidentiality of customer data
- utilization of appropriate technological tools and
- scrupulous revision of translations by proofreaders.
One change between the previous standard and ISO 17100 is that translators and proofreaders are now required to demonstrate a depth of specialist expertise to prove they can translate difficult texts accurately. At GORNIK, our proofreaders have been receiving training on the premises of client companies for many years. Additional expertise is gained through training courses with professional associations such as Plastics Cluster, Mechatronics Cluster and Universitas.